Brazen Animation is seeking a talented and passionate Managing Director to run our GGS business. This individual will be the Leader of our GGS division from an internal and external view point. Responsibilities include overseeing operations, managing the production and creative teams, and producing high quality work efficiently and on budget to client’s satisfaction. This individual is growth minded, a resolute decision maker, and an inspiring leader capable of pushing GGS from a 2.5M revenue to 5M in 5 years (500K per year) while maintaining our current margins.
- Lead all aspects of the business including sales, personnel, quality, financial accountability, and client relationships.
- Oversee Operations, Production and Artists to exceed client expectations within budget.
- Collaborate / Strategize / Approve financially sound client proposals with Business Development.
- Resolve roadblocks and monitor scope creep to project completion.
- Approve all operational and financial business decisions.
- Mentor GGS team to support growth and learning capabilities.
- Conduct weekly team meetings for project review, information sharing, learning and team building.
- Determine external resource needs and approve if needed.
- Collaborate with the Accounting department to ensure invoices are processed timely and payments are received as agreed upon.
- Any additional business needs as they arise.
- Ability to review and understand the full business cycle and how to overcome obstacles.
- Clear understanding of Financial Reports, including P&L, Balance Sheet, Project financials, etc.
- Desire to mentor, teach and grow team members.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- 5+ years of experience managing a self-supported business unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in Real Estate / Development / Architecture / Marketing, highly preferred
- Strong work-ethic
- Experience working in a fast-paced, evolving business environment.
This job description is not meant to be all inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.